"As of July 10, Ukrainian agrarians did cleaning of early grain and leguminous crops on an area of a 3.9 million hectares or 40% to the forecast and harvested 13.1 million tons of grain," - said in the Ministry.
Of them assembled:
- wheat and 8.6 million tons from an area of 2.5 million hectares or 37% to the forecast;
- barley - 4.1 million tons from an area of 1.2 million hectares, or 49% to the forecast;
- peas - 447 thousand tons with an area of 204 hectares, or 71% to forecast;
- of rye - 5 thousand tons with the area of 2 thousand hectares or 2% to the forecast;
- oats - 2 thousand tons with an area of 1 thousand ha or 1% of the forecast.
In addition, winter rapeseed collected 1.4 million tons from the area of 649 hectares, or 50% to the forecast with a yield of 21.6 C/ha.
Recall that grain exports in the new season exceeded half a million tons.
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"