His contribution to the growth of the stock exchange on Thursday has made a very good export week. Traders will get fresh data on demand for U.S. grain data from the weekly USDA export sales 12:30 GMT.
On the Chicago Mercantile exchange (CBOT) on Thursday quotations of future contracts with delivery in November and December:
- wheat (Dec 2019) - 178,20 dollars./t (11660 RUB/t) - plus of 1.52% change.the closure;
- corn (Dec 2019) - 145,18 dollars./t (9500 RUB/t) - plus 2.15%;
- soy beans (NBI 2019) - 328,94 dollars./t (21525 RUB/t) - plus of 2.67%;
- figure unwrought (NBI 2019) - 595,54 dollars./t (38965 RUB/t) - plus 0,87%;
- canola (ICE, NBR 2019) - 446,70 dollars./t (29230 RUB/t) plus 1.13 percent.
On Thursday, the French wheat market has closed with minimal growth. December wheat futures in Paris rose to €169,50 per ton (or $187,68 per tonne). The November prices of corn fell to €162,25 per ton (or $179,66 per ton) compared to the previous trading day.
On the Paris stock exchange (МАTIF) on Thursday, stock quotes, November, December contracts at the close of trading amounted to:
- wheat flour (Dec 2019) - 187,68 dollars./t (12280 RUB/t) plus 0.70 percent;
- corn (NBI 2019) - 179,66 dollars./t (11755 RUB/t) plus 0.40 percent;
- sunflower (FOB Saint Nazaire) - 332,19 dollars./t (21735 RUB/t) plus 0,55%;
- oil etc (Oct, EXT NW Europe, Netherlands) - 884,16 dollars./t (57850 RUB/t) minus 0.20 per cent
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"