- in the southern Federal district fueled 4.9 million ha or 77.5% of the sowing area (in 2018 – 3.3 million hectares).
in the North Caucasian Federal district fed by 1.7 million ha, or 72.1 per cent of the sowing area (in 2018, with 1.1 million hectares).
- in the Central Federal district fueled 1.8 million ha or 44.6% of the acreage;
- in the Volga Federal district fueled to 78.6 thousand ha or 1.7% of the sowing areas.
Spring sowing is carried out on an area of 1.3 million hectares or 2.5% of the forecasted area (2018 – 482 thousand hectares). Including:
- in the southern Federal district spring sowing carried out on an area of 776 hectares or 12.8% of the forecast (2018 – 372,3 thousand hectares).
in the North Caucasian Federal district 367,7 thousand hectares or 19.3% of the forecast (2018 – 93,4 thousand hectares).
- in the Central Federal district 171,5 thousand ha or 1.8% of the forecast;
in the far Eastern Federal district is 1.1 ha (2018 – 16,1 thousand hectares).
Spring grain crops in the whole country planted on an area of 903 thousand hectares or 3.1% of the forecasted area (2018 – 348,3 thousand hectares), of which spring barley was sown 401,8 thousand hectares or 5.1% of the forecasted area, spring wheat – 28,3 thousand hectares or 0.2% of the forecasted area.
Sowing of sugar beet (factory) held in the square at 96.2 thousand hectares or 8.5% of the forecasted area (2018 – 15.8 thousand hectares).
Sowing of spring rape conducted on the area of 3.8 thousand hectares or 0.3% of the forecast area.
In the farms of North Ossetia-Alania and the Crimea sunflower planted on an area of 13.2 thousand ha or 0.2% of the forecasted area.
Potatoes in the agricultural enterprises planted on the area of 4,4 thousand hectares or 1.4% of the forecasted area (in 2018 is 3.2 hectares).
Vegetables in agricultural enterprises planted on an area of 9.6 hectares or 5.2% of the forecasted area (2018 – 6.8 thousand ha).
Translated by service "Yandex.Translation"