"Rosselkhozbank" and ABH "ECO-culture" has estimated prospects of development of agriculture in Stavropol region
In the Stavropol region held a joint celebratory event, JSC "Russian agricultural Bank" and the largest partner in the region — the agroindustrial holding "ECO-culture", devoted to the 19th anniversary of the founding of the regional branch of the Bank.
On the eve of the International day of juice Russian Union of juice producers held a press-brunch "Juicy talk: myths about juices".
The President of the NRA of the Roots of bizdev: for regions of the Far East, a special programme of insurance
"The discussion held in the Ministry of agriculture of Russia has demonstrated the urgent need to strengthen insurance protection of agrarians of the Far East, – said the President of the National Union of agricultural insurers the Roots of Beidou, commenting on the results of the meeting on September 17. – If the declared losses of more than RUB 3.2 billion, only 6% of damage to farms, crops which suffered this year from floods and cyclones have on the area insured. Consequently, the remaining 94% of the damages received by farmers resulting from the loss of production from the flooded and waterlogged fields that were not insured. Higher risks in these regions require a special approach to the organization of insurance coverage. In this regard, ECA has made a proposal about developing a special insurance program for the far Eastern regions which are most exposed to risks of the monsoon climate".
Network pet shop "Four paws" has summed up the annual all-Russian charity campaign "Dobrolet". In August, members helped 100 000 Pets from shelters, sending over 82,000 items. This campaign became the most ambitious in the history of "Dobroslava".
Agricultural Holding AGROSILA preparing for harvesting corn.
The Ministry of industry and trade issued 97th account the conclusion on the compliance of decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1432, required for participation in the subsidy program, which is a record for 7 years of program implementation.